The 18-hole golf course at The Dogwood's Golf Course at Hugh White State Park was designed by Gary Roger Baird, ASGCA, and opened in 2006. It features 7,015 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. It was recognized by Golf Digest as, "America's Best New Bargain", "Ranked #5 in America's Best New Public Golf Courses under $75.00", and "Rated #8 Overall in Mississippi".
- Award winning golf architect – Gary Roger Baird, Global Golf Design
- Construction by Wadsworth Golf Course Construction Company
- Operated by the City of Grenada
- Grenada is located equal distance between Jackson, MS and Memphis, TN on I-55
- Golf Course is carved out of 200+ acres at Hugh White State Park
- Opened for play July 11, 2006
- 18 hole par 72 championship public golf course; Stretches out to 7,000 yards in length
- Pro Shop stock includes balls, gloves, hats, shirts & souvenirs
- Driving range, putting green, practice bunker
- Snack Bar
- Tif-Eagle Bermuda Grass greens averaging 7,000 sq. ft.
- Course Rating/Slope: Blue – 72.3/131; White – 70.0/129; Gold – 67.2/11 and Red – 68.1/110
- 3,200 sq. ft. Clubhouse with golf shop, small grill kitchen, restrooms and dining area
- Pro Shop hours every day – 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM. (Seasonal hours vary)
Click here to visit The Dogwoods Golf Course's website for more detailed information.